ONE-ON-ONE ART BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES:
Ready to level-up your Art Business? Do you need help with your personal branding?
Want to know if the contract you’re about to sign is good for you? Need help putting a proposal together?
Not sure what to charge for an opportunity presented to you?
Do you wish you had someone to talk to that knows this business inside and out?
Here I am!
I will work with you one-on-one to solve a specific problem or goal. I love working with creative entrepreneurs and helping them to grow their business. My experience will save you years of learning. I TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF ART, SO YOU CAN CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE!
I can help you with the following:
- GAIN CLARITY & FOCUS: There are so many directions that you can take your art in, that it can feel overwhelming choosing the best place to put your focus. I will help you make powerful decisions and commitments to the precise actions you need to take that will create the art business you dream of.
- ESTABLISH THE RIGHT NICHE FOR YOU: Together we will sort through all of the things you love and determine what your niche is and how to market to it.
- SELL YOUR ART: Let’s brainstorm and determine the best way to increase your art sales and take your art business to the next level.
- PRICING / PROPOSALS – I’ll help you decide how much money to charge, what details to cover and I’ll provide you with tips on what an invoice should look like.
- DEAL MAKING and BRAINSTORMING – I’ll help you understand any agreement you are going into, what changes to the deal you should ask for and will create a course of action for a win-win negotiation with a client. I’ll also help brainstorm how to launch or land that next big project or client you dream of.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – My expertise will save you years of learning. I will show you my tips and tricks on how to build a following and how to turn your audience into customers.
- RESOLVING PROBLEM CLIENTS AND SITUATIONS – I will help you solve what seems impossible with a difficult client or misunderstanding.
- BRANDING – I’ll help you determine what you need to do to position your personal “brand” through your marketing efforts online and otherwise.
When I’m finished with you, you will have gained confidence in yourself as a good “business-person” and you’ll breathe a huge sigh of relief!
I won’t help with: Getting into galleries or grant writing. (I can, however, help resolve challenges you may have with a gallery director).
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney – My recommendations are purely based on my many years of experience and art licensing and art business training. While I can help you decipher a contract and understand the basics of what you are being offered, I am not a licensed attorney. For legal advice on contracts, please contact an art attorney.